Find The Best Cordless Chainsaw To Handle Small Limbs
Cutting limbs in your yard can be a good thing, but it can also be very difficult to do as well because you will have so many different chainsaws and even handsaws to select from. Believe me, I have done the handsaw thing before and I can tell you from experience that you do not want to do this because it will literally kill your hand and that is for some of the very small limbs that you could end up cutting with your hand saw. To that end, we have decided to explore some more of the cordless chainsaws that are best suited to handle the fairly small limbs. By exploring these, it will make it quite a bit easier for you to find the yard cleanup can be done quickly. However, you will find narrowing down your choice can be a lot harder than what you think. Since that is the case, we have decided to look over quite a few of the cordless chainsaws on the market and find what we feel as the best ones to handle smaller limbs, not the giant limbs you may be looking at. The one we have decided to talk about here is the GreenWorks 20362, which is a 10 inch chainsaw.
Introducing The GreenWorks 20362 Cordless Chainsaw
The reason we have started to look at this chainsaw as the cordless model for the best option is because it has a tendency to take care of the smaller limbs that we have dealt with in the past. For example, if you have smaller limbs that fall down you may notice the handsaws do not do a good enough job or take to much time. With this saw it will take care of most of the limbs that you have to deal with, but you will also find that it is going to be a good way to help you in getting a lot of the limbs removed from your yard without having to kill yourself to get them cleaned up. Since we have decided to make the Greenworks our featured cordless chainsaw for the smaller limbs, we are going to cover some more of the choices that you are going to like.
Why We Think The GreenWorks Is The Best
This is where we are going to share with you why we like this chainsaw. I know their is one major draw back and that is the fact that the bar is only 10 inches, which is why we have decided to use the saw as the best option for the smaller limbs in your yard.
- Uses the standard 24V Lithium Ion battery, which means the battery can be interchanged with any of the other GreenWorks tools and this will definitely help you in getting the best bang for your buck.
- Tool-less chain tensioner, which will make it quite a bit easier for you to adjust the tension on the chain and know for certain your chain will not slip on you.
- The translucent oil tank will make it easy for you to check your bar oil level. So you are going to know for certain how long you can cut wood before you run out of bar oil.
- Translucent oil tank makes monitoring oil a breeze.
- Has a 10 inch bar and chain
- Part of the G-24 System from Greenworks making it easier to interchange pieces.
- Is all or nothing on the speed.
- Uses the tool free tension adjuster.
- Gets 50 cuts per 3 hour charge.
Accessories With The GreenWorks Cordless Chainsaw
- Comes with the battery and charger.
- Has an option to keep the battery and charger off when you are ordering the chainsaw to provide you with just the saw for a lower price.