Okay, now it is time to get the big boy boots on because are going to compare what we view as the top two elliptical machines. The two machines that managed to get ranked as the top two for our reviews is the Sole Fitness E95 and the Nautius E616, both of these models are great, but the choice will be up to you as to which one you want to use. However, you will want to make sure you read our review comparing these two wonderful machines to each other before making your choice.
Features Of The Sole E95
The Sole E95 is a great elliptical, but you should know the features of it before making up your mind.
- Provides a strong cardiovascular workout for you to have a great workout.
- Adjustable stride length that makes it easy for you to find the workout you want to have.
- Pulse grip that makes it easy for you to know if you have hit your target heart rate.
- ECB resistance, which will help you in getting the workout you want to have.
- Six standard workout programs that will help you stay in shape as they are professionally designed.
- Very high weight limit, which means almost anyone can use the machine.
- LCD console screen, which helps you know where you are at in your workout.
- Stable frame is going to help make the workout more enjoyable because they are comfortable.
- Advance sensor systems that will help monitor heart rates to help keep people in a target zone.
- Inward slope on the foot pedals that have a 2 degree inward slope to keep your feet comfortable.
Features Of The E616
Nautilus is a name that has been around for workout equipment, which is a good thing. Here you will find the features of the Nautilus machine that we found as one of the best machines.
- Backlit dual LCD screen.
- Displays the status of 13 different aspects of the workout.
- 29 different workout programs that are available.
- Resistance can be adjusted to 25 different levels of resistance.
- Grip heart rate to make it easy for you to get your workout at your target heart rate.
- Chambered speakers which make it easier for you to get your sound quality for a workout.
- Footplates have some of the best cushioning around.
- Connection is available to Nautilus fitness, which can help you maintain your workout schedule.
- Has center frame supports which makes it easier to keep the elliptical machine stable.
- Tray to allow for you to store your cell phone or media device while working out.
Same Features Of The Two
With these two machines, you will notice that the brands are very similar in what they are offering. To help make this choice easier, we have decided to put down the common features they share.
LCD displays that allow you to track how well your workout is doing.
Quiet drive systems is something else you will enjoy with both of these machines.
Targeted workouts is a nice feature you will see with both machines, but the number of workouts does vary depending on the machine.
Heart rate tracking is key when using an elliptical. Both of these machines have a tool that will make it easy for you to track your heart rate.
Music is a great way to keep yourself on track while working out, both of these systems connects with media devices for your music.
Different Features Of The Two
Now the good news is these two products does have some differences as well and they will be pointed out here.
Nautilus seems to have better programs as they offer more, but also have connections to the fitness plans.
Weight limits of these two machines is a big difference as well, as the Sole is able to support 400 pounds.
Sole machine offers the inward incline for the feet, while the Nautilus does not mention offering this at all.
Level of incline the machines can do is completely different as well.
Type of resistance that is seen in the machine is something else you will enjoy seeing.
Videos Comparing The Two
Should You Buy The Sole Or The Nautilus
Selecting between these two machines is going to be a huge challenge. Both of these machines have their pluses, but they also have some drawbacks as well. To that end, you need to have some advice on what you should use to make up your mind completely. I know that if you are larger in stature the Sole will be the best option for you. The Sole is also the more expensive feature, but it is a feature that you will want to consider because it can handle the weight. If you are looking to have more workout options available for your exercise program, then the Nautilus is the best option for you. Just make sure you take into account all of the information you can get your hands on because these machines are not cheap and a mistake can easily be one that you cannot overcome for several years.