Need A Rake? Find The Best Rakes To Use This Fall
Rakes are an item that tend to be an after thought for a lot of people, but it is one of those items that you realize you need when you look outside and see the neighbors yard looking great and yours full of leaves. I know this is something that I commonly do, but with three kids that all want to help rake, I can tell you that I have went through my fair share of rakes. That is why I have decided it was time for me to help all of you out in finding one of the best rakes that you can use. To that end we have ranked the five best rakes for you to use this fall and this will make it easier for you to find a rake that is going to make it easier for you to make a decision to find a rake that will actually work for you.
How Did We Narrow Down Our List?
We worked hard on the list and with our experience in dealing with garden rakes we knew that we had a good thing going. This is why we have decided it was time to show off our expertise in the rakes. With the kids that we mentioned before, we have found the rakes have to be durable and feel up to the point the kids are able to use them. So this will make it quite a bit easier for the kids to help out with the raking, but also know the rakes are not going to break when they are using them.
Bully Tools 92312 Thatching Rake
- Has steel spring tines that are very durable.
- This has a high strength fiberglass handle.
- Guaranteed by the manufacturer to prevent
- The tines are thinner than some of the other products on the market.
- With the handle it is a little bit shorter than expected.
AMES 30 Inch Poly Leaf Rake
- This is a leaf rake that has 30 inch head.
- Has a very hardwood handle that is strong.
- The head is a poly type, which may not be as durable as what you would expect.
Corona RK 62061 19 Inch Rake
- Has 25 tines that are extra wide.
- The design makes it easier to get the most power from the rake without having to use a lot of pressure.
- Rake head is made from tempered steel.
- The head is smaller as it is only 19 inches.
- With the handle it is not as strong as what you would expect it to be and can bend easily.
Gardenite Adjustable Garden Leaf Rake
- The rake has a head that will expand from 7 inches to 22 inches.
- With this handle it can go up to 63 inches long.
- Zinc plated steel handle to prevent rust.
- Does not work on rocks or heavier materials.
Truper 30456 Tru Tough Plastic Rake
- Has a 48 inch double lacquered ash handle.
- The head is 22 inches wide.
- The head is also made from poly materials, making it easier to wash clean.
- The rake is larger, which makes it very difficult to store.
- The plastic is a little bit on the flimsy side when it comes against a harder material.
So How To Decide On Which Garden Rake To Use?
Trying to figure out which one of the rakes to buy is a challenge. However, we have rated what we view as the five best garden rakes to use this fall. The main thing you need to consider is how big of a rake head you want, the job it will do, but also the durability of the handle as well. This way you are going to have a rake that will do the job that you need to get done, but also know the job is going to be done properly the first time with the tools you need to use.