Discover The Best Halloween Costumes For Larger Women
Being a larger does not mean you have to hide behind everything or avoid parties. Instead, you just have to find the right clothing to wear, and with Halloween coming up next month it means finding the right costume. What is really sad is if you go to your local retail store they generally only have costumes meant for the children or smaller petite women in stock. This is very discouraging and often means you are left trying to dig through the various pieces of costumes to make something work for you. With that being the case, we have decided to take to Amazon, yes they sell Halloween costumes and found what I feel are the five best Halloween costumes for plus sized women.
How Did I Narrow Down The List Of Costumes?
The challenge that I had was trying to narrow down the list of costumes to pick from. You may think this was rather easy to do, but you need to realize it was quite a challenge because so many people are going to find some of the costumes are offensive, but others are great. So I found costumes that I thought were very tasteful and definitely a costume that I fell in love with and enjoyed them myself as well. So this is definitely something that I took into consideration and I hope you are going to enjoy these costumes I have picked out as well.
Black Magic Mistress
- A great costume that is more of a witch than a mistress outfit.
- Has a sequin belt and a matching hat.
- The skirt is tattered and this makes it look even better.
- The skirt is 100% polyester.
- With this costume it only has the hat and dress, not the broom.
- Has a great looking tunic and leggings if you want to hide your size.
- Can be used as a couples costume.
- Does not have any of the boots or weapons.
- The fit can be a little bit on the tight side at times.
South Seas Siren
- This is a costume that has its dress and head tie.
- Unlike other costumes this one runs true to sizing.
- The dress is longer, but still very sexy in the way it looks.
- Need to order additional accessories to get the great pirate look.
- The lace can stick to the velvet like material that is under it.
- Has the shiny belt and bone.
- Basic costume makes you look like the lady from 101 Dalmatians.
- Dry Clean Only.
- If you want the wig and cigar it does cost extra money.
Spiderweb Jersey Tunic Dress
- This is very simple costume, but it is elegant at the same exact time.
- The costume has webbing that is held in place by an elastic band.
- Can be paired with web pantyhose to have a great look.
- The boots and stockings are sold separate.
- The costume can be very plain compared to some of the others that are available.
How To Pick The Best Halloween Costume For Plus Size Women
Picking out the best costume is a challenge, but it is definitely something you will want to do. When you select the right costume it gives you a good feeling and confidence that you can go out into the world and be a party animal again. The list I have provided is not as long as what I would like, but then again I know time is valuable for everyone so I picked the five costumes I liked from something very plain like the Spiderweb Jersey Tunic Dress to the very sexy and alluring Black Magic Mistress outfit. All told you should be able to find a costume out of these five that are going to work for you, but if not you can find the entire link to the plus-sized women’s costumes from Amazon by clicking here.