Gemeinhardt 2SP Series Student Flute Reviewed
School is back in full gear, I realized this as the school bus went flying by my house this morning. However, I have to say that I am kind of happy to see that school is back in because that means less crowds at the store. The downside is it also means parents will start to get hounded by their kids to buy this or that for them and if the kids are going into band, it often means the parents will need to do some research to make sure their kids are getting the right flute. With that being said, we have decided to launch our next review, which is going to cover the Gemeinhardt 2SP Series Student Flute. Hopefully the Gemeinhardt 2SP Series Student Flute review is going to make it easier for you to determine if you should be getting this flute or if you need to look at one of the different flutes for your kids to play in the school band.
Spotlight On The Gemeinhardt 2SP
The Gemeinhardt is one of the brands that has been around for what seems like centuries, but it is a flute that has allowed people to get the enjoyment of music for years and even has been refined to the level that you are going to love listening to the music. This is when you may want to know more about the Gemeinhardt and why we decided to talk about this model here, instead of the other models of flutes that we can be talking about. Well, the main reason is this is a flute, that when we were doing our research to dig down to reach the best five flutes for students was listed as one of the top rated flutes. In our results it finished in the third spot, but with the battles between all five models it was nearly impossible to differentiate between the five of them. So this is our review of this model and you can check out the other reviews that we offer as well.
Feel Of The Flute
When you have a musical instrument you want it to feel good in your hands when you are holding it. While this is normally easy to do, you will quickly find that your kids will complain about how a flute feels in their hands and if they are having issues with the flute because the feel is making it hard for them to play. With the Gemeinhardt, as we already mentioned, the company has been working with flutes for so long that they make the flute to feel great in your kids hands. So you will quickly notice that your kids are going to enjoy playing this flute and will not mind holding onto it during the long concert. Without this, you could end up having your kids playing the flute, but constantly shifting it in their hands because they cannot get it comfortable enough in their hands to hold for a long period of time.
Five Reasons The Gemeinhardt 2SP Is A Good Flute For Your Kids
- Silver plated is what the SP means, which is a common question that comes up when parents are shopping for a flute for their kids. However, you will quickly find that this is a flute that is going to allow your kids to have a flute that can last them for several years. You will see a nickel plated model, which is often seen as the 2NP, which is not silver plated and in most cases the nickel plating does not last as long as the silver plated models.
- Quality of the sound is something else that you will enjoy hearing from the flute playing that your kids are producing. While you may think this is not going to be possible with a new flute player, you need to realize you can take the flute and have a horrible brand, which will not produce the shrill sounds that you are used to hearing so many parents complain about.
- Made in the USA is something else that is what you may want to look for. when you have a product that is made in the USA, you can get this flute and know that it is made in the USA. The downside is this flute is sent out to Taiwan to be assembled, but it is brought back to Indiana, to be tested before it is shipped out to the stores or customers.
- Cases are going to be a great thing for you to look for. When you buy this brand, they realize the flute is going to need to be protected from damage, but the company goes one step further and provides a hard plastic case that is going to protect the flute from the damage that can happen to a flute.
- Has a closed hole keys and a C foot that is going to make it easier for your kids to learn how to play the flute. So you will find you have less frustration on the part of your kids and an easier time retaining your hearing. When you are looking at this flute, you will find this is a special note because it does make it easier for your kids to learn how to play the flute and love playing the flute.
Video Of The 2SP
Faults With The Gemeinhardt 2SP
As with any instrument you will find that their are some faults with the 2SP. With that being said, I am not going to waste a lot of time in getting the introductions done and will want to make sure you know about these faults right away. So here are the faults that we found while digging up information on the flute.
- Depending on how rough the kids are with the flute, it can have some keys start to break off at times. When this happens, you will find that it is going to be nearly impossible for you to get them replaced. However, you can have the warranty work done and get the keys replaced for you.
- Sometimes, you will find the case is not as stiff as what you would think it should be. I know this can lead to you panicking, but you need to realize this is going to be something that you will want to address because you may not want to find that it is ruined because your kids have dropped the flute at school.