Discover These Great Christmas Decorations To Use
Christmas is about five months away, but would you believe it is already time to start to get the decorations if you want to get them at an affordable price? I know this may seem odd, but we have found the pricing for Christmas decorations tends to be the most affordable in the middle of summer and usually you can get them from Amazon and other online retailers, not the stores unless it is a Christmas only store. With this being the case we have decided to rank what we find as some of the best Christmas decorations you can buy now, but have ready for Christmas when it comes around this year and know you do not have to buy any additional decorations.
How Did We Narrow Down Our Christmas Decoration List
This list was actually very fun to do because it allowed us to look at multiple Christmas decorations, which I can tell you is something I liked to do. So I have come up with this list by looking at the decorations that we like and want to have around our house. However, the list is also based off of other factors as the type of decoration, the look of the decoration, and even the different function of the decoration. This way we are able to have the right decoration for the right season and know it will work for what we wanted it to work for.
Classic Bumble Standing
- Has the size of a Bumble at 6'2", but is 4'10" wide.
- Is made from cardboard so it is resistant to most breaking.
- Has the look of the Bumble from Rudolph.
- Is made from cardboard so durability is questionable.
- Can only be used indoors.
Pre-Lit PVC Christmas Wreath
- Made from PVC so it last longer.
- Has lights that allow the wreath to be shown off.
- Is a plugin light so you do not need batteries.
- Is not a real wreath so you do not get the pine smell.
- Have to figure out how to hide the cord.
Metal Tin Soldier Decoration
- The tin soldiers have a great and iconic look.
- These are hand painted to capture all the details of the tin soldiers.
- A keyhole back makes it easier for you to get the soldier to hang flat.
- The picture is misleading as it only comes with 1 soldier in the package.
- It is a lightweight material these are made from.
Window Curtain Icicle Lights
- Has 300 LED lights split between 16 light strands.
- Can be added into other stands to create great lights.
- 8 Different light patterns are available to be used.
- May need to have extra bulbs to take and change out the bulbs.
- These can easily get tangled up and form a giant knot.
Blue Color Meteor Shower Lights
- These lights create the meteor shower effect you want to have.
- The lights are waterproof, dust proof, and resist corrosion.
- Creates a beautiful affect on the property for decorations for all seasons.
- Is made from LED tube lights making bulb replacement extremely difficult.
- Does not hold up to the water as well as what they have been claimed.
How To Narrow Down The Choice Of Christmas Decorations
Now the challenge comes to make a choice on the ones that we have picked. What is great is all the different items we have picked from lights, to wreaths, to the cardboard cutout. Now what you need to realize is some of these can be used for items outside of Christmas as the blue lights can be used almost at any point in time. However, if you want to have an item that is memorable and one that will allow kids and adults alike to recall the memory of the first time they seen Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (50th Anniversary) [Blu-ray] New Price: (as of 07/21/2017 22:40 UTC) . So you have to remember to look at the decorations that we have listed and figure out how they would fit into your room and decoration plans that you are planning on using this Christmas and Christmas’s in the future.