ArtNaturals Aromatherapy 8 Top Essential Oils
Aromatherapy is something that a lot of people have started to become involved with. However, sometimes people will not really have any idea of where they should be starting off at or even which of the oil sets is going to work best for their needs. This is when you should know more about some of the different oil sets that are on the market. By knowing about these you can make an educated choice on the set that will work best for your needs.We have already ranked what we feel are the five best sets, but also are doing the individual reviews of these products as well. In this case, we are going to do our review of the ArtNaturals Aromatherapy 8 Top Essential Oils which is one of the sets that did make our five best aromatherapy essential oils to use.
Features Of The Aromatherapy Set
- This is a set that you can tell is going to come with 8 bottles of different oils. Each of these oils will have their own properties you will want to study, but they are each going to make it easier for you to feel good about yourself and what you are doing and going to be using these bottles for.
- The bottles you are going to get are going to come in at the 10mL mark. This is going to be enough oils for you to get a good start on the kit and start to figure out which of these is going to work for your needs and which of them you will want to avoid based off of the experiences you had with the product.
- All of these oils can be used for skin care, but they cannot be used directly on the skin. Now that sounds a little odd to say, but what we mean is you have to combine this with a carrier oil. This is going to keep you from getting your skin hurt by the oils, but also makes it easier for you to have an oil that you can use to apply directly to your skin with some of the other kids you may be using as well.
- These oils are going to be free from parabens which can cause you harm at times, but it will also come from natural standard products. This will make it easier for you to have a product that you can use and know that it is not going to cause you any harm. So this will definitely be something you are going to enjoy because it makes it easier for you to have the product that will work best for you and not cause you any harm.
What Essential Oils Are Included In This Set
When you are looking at this set you will notice that it is going to contain quite a few oils. Each of these oils is going to have their own properties that you will want to explore further and it will definitely be out of the scope of my article to tell you here what each oil is going to help with. So I will allow you to do a more in-depth research of this topic, but I will provide you with some of the basics that I have used these for in the past.
- Frankincense – for me this is one that I use because I found it tends to help me when I have a cold or a cough.
- Lemongrass – I have not really used this oil that much myself, but I have read that it is supposed to help ease some of the pain you may experience.
- Lavender – is the one that I usually dilute down and put on my pillow as it has a great smell to it, but it has also been shown to help me relax when I am really stressed out.
- Peppermint – while I know that it is an old wives tale, I tend to use peppermint when my stomach is upset as the smell of the peppermint has a tendency to help calm my stomach down.
- Orange – I have to admit this is one oil that I have not really used that much, so I am not going to tell you what I would use it for as I have not really used it.
- Eucalyptus – This is a great oil that I have used to help me out quite a bit. What is really nice and not many people know about this oil is it will help to prevent bugs from getting into your home.
- Tea Tree – this is an oil that I have long loved the smell of. Yes, it can be strong at times, but it is an oil that I really like and for some reason have always used when I have a cold as well.
- Rosemary – Now this is an oil that I also do not use because I already have long hair. However, we did look online and it claims this oil will stimulate hair follicles to grow hair.
What I Like About This Set
This is a set that comes with a variety of oils that will make it easier for you to find one that will work for your needs. However, at the same time you will notice the oils are going to be limited to just 8 and if you want to use them on your skin at all then you will want to have a carrier oil, but this is definitely a great set to start off with aromatherapy.
What I Did Not Care For
Now, I did not care for the fact that this set, while it does have the 8 essential oils that I love does not have the carrier oil that is recommended in it to use on your skin sold with it. So this means you have to go out and buy an extra item to make sure you can use it. The one oil they recommend is the jojoba oil which can really help you out in getting the oils ready for use on your skin.
My Final Thoughts On The ArtNaturals Aromatherapy 8 Top Essential Oils
Well, I have to say that this is a set that will give you 8 great oils that you can use for aromatherapy. However, at the same time, I found this set to be lacking the carrier oil you need to get the product to work for your needs. With that being said, if you can get the carrier oil at a reasonable price this is a great set that will provide you with plenty of essential oils to use and get started off right. Overall, I would say the ArtNaturals Aromatherapy 8 Top Essential Oils set to be a good find and one that you can use for years to come as a base for your kits.