Discover The Best Christmas Blow-Up Decorations
I know that Christmas is quickly coming upon us this year. I have to admit, I am shocked at how quickly the season has come up actually as it seems like just yesterday that I was in the garden picking green beans. However, now that Christmas is getting close, I will have to admit I am getting excited to start decorating the home sooner this year than what I have ever been before. That is because I have found out that in researching for this article, that there are a ton of Christmas blow-up decorations and each of these decorations has a plus that I never really thought about, but all of these are going to be helpful and I know for me, I hope that I am able to keep pace with the decorations I want to buy. Here is some of the best information that I have found to help me in getting the right blow up decorations for Christmas. Some of these may even be considered a giant Christmas inflatables for the season.
How I Narrowed Down This List
I have to admit, this is one list that I did have fun narrowing down. This list helped me in getting the best information possible and made it easier for me to make my own decision on which one of these Christmas decorations I plan on getting. The method that I used to narrow down my best five Christmas blow-up decorations, though, was to get quite a bit of research completed on the different blow ups and even focusing on the different characters and how recognizable they will be for the kids of today’s generation and in some of the ways of the older people who enjoy looking at Christmas decorations. I hate to say it, but I am starting to fall into the transition generation for the character recognition and this is not the time I expected to say that though! With that being said, here is our list of the top 5 decorations for your yard.Some of these were even in the Pinterest Christmas home decor ideas, but none of these are the DIY Christmas crafts or DIY Christmas ornaments we have seen done in the past.
Overview Of The 4 Foot Christmas Inflatable Santa
When you are looking at the blow ups for Christmas decorations one of the most common ones that you will see is Santa. I have to admit, I really like the Santa blow ups as well, but it is hard to determine which one you should be getting because their are so many to choose from. This is one of the ones that I really like to see because it portrays more of a jolly old elf that I remember when I was growing up. With that being said, here is my take on this Santa.
Pros Of The Inflatable Santa
- Is a very recognizable character.
- Only 4 feet tall, which is going to make it easier for kids to come up and give him hugs.
- Has a light that is going to make it easier for people to see your Christmas spirit at night.
- Inflates and deflates quickly, which makes set up and take down a cinch.
- Can have a timer attached, which means you do not have to leave it up all day long when you are at work or worry about turning it back on when you get home.
Cons Of The Inflatable Santa
- Needs to be properly secured to the ground or it will blow over quite a bit.
- Depending on how much ambient light is in the area it can be difficult to see the illumination that is present.
Overview Of The Christmas Inflatable Minon Stuart & Kevin Building Snowman
The minons are easily becoming one of the most recognizable characters because of the movies they have been in. However, what people need to realize is they are being used in the different aspects of the characters in this decoration and if they plan on keeping this decoration for a long time, like a lot of people tend to do, I have seen some of the candle decorations from the sixties still being used, the characters may fall out of favor. So you need to make sure you know about the time frame that you plan on keeping this decoration because it could easily fall out of favor over time and some of the kids may need an explanation about who the characters are.
Pros Of The Disney Christmas Inflatables Minon Decoration
- Size is a great feature that you are going to enjoy with this decoration because it is seven feet long. You just have to make sure you have the yard space dedicated for this character as it is going to be large enough to take up quite a bit of space.
- Self-inflating feature that is going to make it easy for you to get the decoration inflated and ready to be used. Now, the downside is the size of the decoration will make it rather hard to fold up in my experience.
- Includes all of the stakes that you need to anchor down the decoration and not have to be concerned about it blowing away on you.
Cons Of The Inflatable Minon Snowman Building Decorations
- If the minons fall out of popularity you will be left with a decoration that is going to look great, but have issues with the popularity of the minons not being recognized if they fail in the popularity contest.
- Blow ups do not do well in the wind. So you definitely need to make sure you have this properly staked down or you could have problems with the decoration blowing away on you.
- The size of this decoration, because of the length of it may make it overly large for some people to have it installed properly on their porch or even in some areas of their yard.
Overview Of The Disney Frozen Olaf 5-Foot Inflatable
Frozen, from Disney, is one of the best movies for kids to be released in the last few years. However, one thing that is making a lasting impression on the kids is the snowman Olaf. Since he is so wildly popular, people will quickly recognize this as being one of the best inflatables that you can get for your blowups. Here are some of the pros and cons of the Disney Frozen Olaf 5 foot inflatable.
Pros Of The Disney Frozen Olaf
- Uses an energy efficient LED lights that are going to make it easier for you to use these and know that it is not going to cost you a fortune.
- Allows for some of the better character recognition that people are going to want to have when they are are in the yard. So this is going to make it easier for people to know the character and for kids to recognize him.
- Has the great appearance of Olaf, which is going to make it easier for the kids and adults alike to recognize him.
Cons Of The Disney Frozen Olaf Decoration
- Like all of the blowups Olaf will need to be secured to the ground or you could find yourself with a flying snowman.
- In some of the reports, they are stating, especially one Amazon review that the actual height ended up being 3.5 feet, instead of 5 feet like the box stated the character would be. So this is something else that you need to consider if you are looking for a larger Olaf.
Overview Of Santa Workshop Christmas Inflatable
Santa, the jolly old elf, is one of the most recognizable figures in Christmas and often for kids is better known than Jesus. Since this is the case, the kids will easily recognize the characters in this inflatable and notice this is Santa, but even more importantly notice this is Santa working in his workshop with the elves. Since that is the case, you will really enjoy having this inflatable up for your enjoyment, but also the enjoyment of the kids who are coming by your home.
Pros Of The Santa Workshop Inflatable
- Has a bright light that is going to make it easy for kids and adults alike to see the decoration at night.
- Self-inflates, which is going to make it easy for you to get the inflatable up to the right size and know it is going to make it easy for people to get these set up.
- Self-deflating option when it is turned off makes it easy to take down and the speed which it deflates makes it easy to take down quickly if there is a storm coming in.
Cons Of Santa’s Workshop Inflatable
- Has a temperature limit that is going to keep people from being able to use the blowup if it gets below 14 degrees or the electronics can start to have issues.
- Needs to be securely anchored to the ground for it to stand up straight like it is being shown in the pictures, which can make you think you are going to rip the side straps out of the side of the inflatable.
Overview Of The Snowman Family With Pet Penguin Around Christmas Tree
Snowmen are part of Christmas because of the snow that is present in most of the areas that people aer used to seeing. However, what people are generally not used to seeing is going to be a family of snowmen hanging out with a penguin around Christmas trees. So this is going to be something that you will find interesting because this is a snowman family that has a pet penguin and they are all around the Christmas tree.
Pros Of The Snowman Family With Pet Penguin
- Size of this inflatable decoration is rather large as it is over 8 feet long.
- Easy to store back into the package as it deflates back down to a smaller size to keep the inflatable in the same package.
- Characters that are present in the inflatable are going to be rather interesting for people to see because they will often find these characters are pretty timeless and will allow people to see the characters and know who or what they are each time.
Cons Of The Snowman Family With Penguin Pet
- Can not be used in temperatures that are under 14 degrees, because it can lead to the motor getting hurt or the inflatable having some problems that are going to have some brittle products.
- While this is a product that can be used outdoors, you need to make sure you have the fans and cords protected from water, which defeats the purpose for snow displays.
Choosing Between The Blowups
When you are looking at the decorations that are available on the market you will notice there are quite a few choices to decide between. However, what you need to realize is the choice is going to be rather difficult to make. I know for me, that I really enjoyed looking at the different blow ups while I was working on this article. However, it has made my decision easier knowing what type of factors that I am going to take into the store or online when I decide to get my next new inflatable. Some of these factors are very easy and straightforward, but some of them are very hard to make up my mind. With that being said, the main factor that I used to help me in picking out a new inflatable is the characters that are present in the inflatables. I always air on the side of the characters that have been around for a long time period as they tend to stick around and still be recognized. That is just me, but I tend to find with the proper care and maintenance that I am able to keep the inflatables around for years and years. So I like the character reference and recognition, but for you, it may be that you want the instant gratification of character recognition.