Best Baby Food Blender Under 50 Bucks
I know that when you first have a baby, it is very hard to buy anything. In fact, most of the time you end up trying to figure out how you can eat, let alone afford something like a baby food blender. I know this type of pain and that is why I decided to look for the best baby food blender under 50 bucks. When I started looking for a baby food blender on a budget, I knew it had to serve as a dual purpose blender, one you can use and one to make baby food. However, I also looked for the amount of food the blender could make, which can potentially save you hundreds of dollars each month.
Spotlight On The Hamilton Beach Blender and Chopper
This is the best model that I have found as a blender and chopper under 50 dollars. With this model, it does look very basic and that is actually what you need for a base blender for baby food. The blender provides all that is needed and it does it on a budget, but also since it is not specific to a smaller blender or even for the babies who you use the food for, this is large enough you can use for your own food as well.
Introducing The Hamilton Beach 58149 Blender And Chopper
Hamilton Beach is one of the brands that people can find in almost any retail outlet. I know my local Walmart even carries this brand and exact model. You may be asking yourself how can a normal blender be used for baby food? The answer is a blender chops and purees the food you eat, but if you run it long enough it turns it into the mush type of food that your baby eats
A key thing to remember is to check the consistency of the food you blend to make sure it is consistent enough for your baby. A trick that I have learned as a parent is if the food is very thick to put a little bit of water in the food to thin it out some. With just a little bit of water being added into the food it does make it easier for your baby to eat.
Great Reasons The Hamilton Beach 58149 Is So Popular
Since you can find so many different cheap bleder for baby food available, you may start to ask what sets this model off from the other blenders. This is a quick list of why I found the Hamilton Beach 58149 as the best baby food blender for a budget.
- Mess-free pour spout is on the lid. It seem to never fail that as soon as you start to pour you get the one bit that comes flying out making a mess. With the mess-free pour spout it is easy to pour and not worry about running out of paper towels cleaning up the mess.
- Comes with a convenient chopper for you to use. While the blender does a good job of getting the food blended up, you will find the chopper will help you in getting the food ground up even more for your baby.
- The wave action the Hamilton Beach blender offers is fairly unique to this model, but it helps ensure the food is going to be blended up properly.
- Stainless still blades are a great feature. The stainless steel blades tend to remain sharper longer and do a better job of cutting through the food.
- Has different speeds that are available for chopping the food up or even in blending different ingredients together.
- Handwashing is something that most people avoid doing anymore because they have a dishwasher. Thankfully, this is a dishwasher safe blender for the parts that are exposed to food.
- The brand name is one which you can trust. While a lot of people are not very trustworthy of the brand names, Hamilton Beach is one brand that I have never really had a lot of issues with so far.
- I have had the issue in the past where the blenders would start to leak out the top. When it starts to leak out the top while blending it tends to make a huge mess. The Hamilton Beach blender here has a tight-fitting lid that keeps the food inside of the blender, instead of on your counter.
Accessories Included With The Hamilton Beach 58149
The blender here is very basic, which means it does not have all the bells and whistles as an accessory. However, the blender does include several different accessories which are very basic, but help make the blender work better than what you imagined.
- 5 Cup glass jar for the blender.
- 3 Cup chopping bowl for the chopper.
- 2 Speeds for the blender base.
As you probably have already figured out, you can use the blender for other purposes outside of baby food. What else will help you out, is you can buy additional accessories for the blender. This means you will be able to expand the usability of the blender to more of what you want to have.
Best Baby Food Blender For A Budget
Okay, I have provided quite a bit of information on the Hamilton Beach model that I really like for affordability and the ease of use. At the same time, though, I know that you can find other models that definitely are cheaper. Honestly, for my first child the budget was so tight I used a plastic hand crank grinder. Those do work, but if you get into harder to grind foods it becomes nearly impossible to get them ground up properly. Overall, though, I think if you are looking for the best baby food blender for under 50 bucks it is rather affordable and you cannot really go wrong with the Hamilton Beach 58149 model.http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=9&pub=5575390923&toolid=10001&campid=5338306002&customid=&icep_uq=Hamilton+Beach+Blender&icep_sellerId=&icep_ex_kw=&icep_sortBy=12&icep_catId=&icep_minPrice=&icep_maxPrice=&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg>
Hamilton Beach 58149 Video
Additional Articles For Baby Blenders
Baby Food Blender Buyers Guide
Magic Bullet vs Ninja Master
Best Kitchen Blenders For Baby Food
Best Blender For Making Baby Food