I know that when you first have a baby, it is very hard to buy anything. In fact, most of the time you will end up trying to figure out how you can eat, let alone afford something like a baby food blender. This is when I decided to research the best baby food blender under $50. With this model of baby food blender, you can make quite a bit of baby food, but even better you will have a chance to make baby food quickly and easily, this in turn makes it possible to save hundreds of dollars each month when your baby starts to eat food.
Spotlight On The Hamilton Beach Blender and Chopper
This is the best model that I have found as a blender and chopper under 50 dollars. When you look at this model, you may think it looks very basic, which it very well does. However, it does the job and does it really well. With most of the other models, they do pretty much the same job, maybe a little bit better, but the price does not match up with the needs of what people need to have.
Introducing The Hamilton Beach 58149 Blender And Chopper
Hamilton Beach is one of the brands that people can find in almost any retail outlet. I know my local Walmart even carries this brand and exact model. However, you may be saying how can you say a regular blender is a baby food blender. Well, the answer is very easy because it is a blender and in my experience a blender is able to take and blend any of the foods you eat. When you can blend this food up, you will find that it is easy to make baby food from the same food you are eating.
The one thing you will have to remember with the Hamilton Beach blender is you will have to check the consistency of the baby food. If you need to, you can add water to the food. This in turn will thin out the baby food and this makes it easier for your baby to eat the same exact food you are eating. Then you can start to get the right consistency for the baby food you are making.
Great Reasons The Hamilton Beach 58149 Is So Popular
While you may think their are other blenders in this price range, which their are, you may start to ask what makes this blender so much better than the other models. Here are the reasons why I selected the Hamilton Beach over the other models.
- Mess free spout that you are able to use. I know with most of you, you would never make a mess. However, you will find when you pour the food from the blender into the baby food holding containers you will always make a mess, unless you have a pour spout like this.
- Comes with a convenient chopper for you to use. While the blender does a good job of getting the food blended up, you will find the chopper will help you in getting the food ground up even more for your baby.
- The wave action the Hamilton Beach blender offers is fairly unique to this model, but it helps ensure the food is going to be blended up properly.
- Stainless still blades is a great feature you will enjoy seeing as well. When you see these blades, you will find they are going to last you a long time, but also avoid going dull quickly like some of the other blades you can use.
- Has different speeds that are available for chopping the food up or even in blending different ingredients together.
- Dishwasher safe parts is a great feature as well. When you have a baby you normally do not have time to sit down and think, let alone get all of your dishes done. With this model all of the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleaning it easier than what you imagine.
- Brand name is one which you can trust. Normally you will find with a blender the brand name can mean a lot. With Hamilton Beach, it is a brand that has been around for years, which makes it easier for you to know the blender will work each time you turn it on.
- Tight seal of the lid over the container is a great feature. I have used some blenders in the past where the seal was not tight and you ended up wearing just as much food as what you put out. With this model, the seal is rather tight and does not leak.
Accessories Included With The Hamilton Beach 58149
Accessories are important to have for your blender. With this model, it does have some accessories, but this is a very basic model. So you need to realize this does not have as many accessories as what the more expensive models provide.
- 5 Cup glass jar for the blender.
- 3 Cup chopping bowl for the chopper.
- 2 Speeds for the blender base.
As you probably have already figured out, you can use the blender for other purposes outside of baby food. What else will help you out, is you can buy additional accessories for the blender. This means you will be able to expand the usability of the blender to more of what you want to have.
See The Hamilton Beach 58149 Review
Additional Articles For Baby Blenders
Baby Food Blender Buyers Guide
Magic Bullet vs Ninja Master
Best Kitchen Blenders For Baby Food
Best Blender For Making Baby Food