When you have a baby, you are going to want to feed them the best food possible. However, you will quickly find the food is hard to make, unless you have the right blender. I know with my babies I have made all of their food and always used a blender to make the job easier. Since this can be a big purchase, I have decided to compare the Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 to the Ninka Master Prep Professional, which I feel are a couple of the best blenders on the market today for making baby food.
Features Of The Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900
When you are looking at the Magic Bullet, you will notice it has quite a few infomercials that have helped bring this to the front. I know that some of these features will help you make up your mind, but here is some of the information that will help you make up your mind if the Magic Bullet is the right choice for you.
Before you make up any type of decision, you should know the features of the Magic Bullet.
- The size of this set is quite amazing. When you look at the picture, you may be shocked to see this set includes 15 different pieces, which makes it easy for you to find the right blade or container to make your baby food in.
- Includes the recipe book which makes it easier for you to make your own food, but also you can make these for your baby as well.
- Dishwasher safe parts are a great feature for you to look for. When the blenders use dishwasher safe parts, you do not have to be concerned about the cleanup.
- Ease of use.
- Powerful 900 Watt motor for you to use.
- Speed which the Magic Bullet is able to complete the work.
- Can be used to help make juice for your baby.
- Has a 32 ounce cup that can make quite a bit of baby food.
- Lightweight machine makes it easy for almost anyone to use.
- Allows you to easily blend up frozen berries and nuts.
Features Of The Ninja Master Prep Professional
I know that with the Ninja, it is one of my personal favorites. However, I will try to keep my views to the neutral point of view. If you are looking to determine between the Ninja or the Magic Bullet, you will find the features of the Magic Bullet from above and the Ninja here will help you make up your mind.
The Ninja has quite a few features. Since it has so many features, you will find this break down will help you in making the right choice.
- Comes with 2 extra prep bowls for you to use.
- Can easily crush ice and most foods to a snow like powder or liquid in seconds.
- No longer have to wait for your babies fruits to thaw out before blending it.
- Easily takes and chops the produce you are putting in the blender evenly.
- Can add in water to make it easier to blend the food smoothly for the baby.
- Top mount motor means you will not lose any of your babies food.
- Allows you to grind cooked meat which allows you to have protein for your baby.
- Recipes are easy to follow if you use the recipe book that comes with the Ninja.
- 450 Watt motor helps you in getting anything chopped up.
- Various size pitchers that come with the Ninja make it easy to blend up a lot of food.
How They’re The Same
The Ninja and the Magic Bullet actually have quite a bit in common. However, you will want to know about some of the features that are the exact same. Here is a list of what you will find these two items share in common.
Blends frozen foods and ice rather quickly. So you will not have to be waiting for your food to get blended up.
Can make the food into a nice puree for your baby to eat.
Has a very thick plastic pitcher, which is usually unbreakable.
Power of the motors in each of these makes it easier for you to keep the blending done in a quick time frame.
Both of these will evenly blend the products that you are trying to get blended.
How They’re Different
While I covered that these two units have a large number of items that are similar, they do have some items that are different as well. Here are some of the key differences that makes it easier for you to decide which of these models you should buy.
Cost is a big difference between these two units. The Ninja seems to be the lower costing of these two units and this could be a deciding factor for some people.
Top mount versus the bottom mount blender bases. The Ninja has the top mount and the Magic Bullet has the bottom mount blender.
Blades and the cutting style is similar, but the way these do the work is different and this makes it easier for people to find the blender that will suit them.
Number of parts is something else that is different. Most of the time, people never think about this. However, with the Ninja it does not have as many parts.
Should You Buy The Magic Bullet Or Ninja Master Prep
While the information you have been given will make it easier for you to make up your mind. You are probably asking me now, which of these two units is the best one for your use. I know with me, I tend to enjoy the Ninja quite a bit. However, you will need to know the Ninja has additional features that you can buy as well at additional cost. So you just need to make sure you evaluate the number of items, which in this case the Magic Bullet has, but also how easy it is for you to use. Once you have all of this information you will see the Magic Bullet in this case wins out for the choice I would make here. If you have access to the more advanced Ninja, though, it would win out. If you want to purchase the Magic Bullet, you can click on the buy it now button up above.